Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cant believe him

Hey this weekend was a blast friday me and my friend Christian went to Bradys (a pool house). I was their and i meet this most wonderful guy their and he was friends Christian and so we clicked just like that. So we started dating (his name is Thomas btw) and we were dating for 3 days and like he texted me that he doesnt even think we are going to make. He hasnt given me a fucking chance. We have alot in common. He smokes and i smoke (sometimes) i like to drink so does he and so on and so fourth. He text me and asked why i havent kissed him i told him that i was waiting for him to tell me. I was even giving him signels for him. Last night we slept together (not sex just in the same bed) He was all over me and i liked that i cant believe that he doesnt think that i am his type. I am every guys type!!!God Damn it!! why cant he just like me. No one ever likes me they all think i am fucking fat!!!!! God i just want to kill myself right now!!!No one wants me and its Pissing me off. Right now i am fucking crying my eyes out cause of him. He is the first guy that i let into my love life after was Carter did to me. God some one fucking shoot me now!!!!!!

No comments: