Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday- Saturday March 13- 14, 2009

well i have a good day today. I found out that the one guy that i really like was in a crash and almost broke his leg,but i texted him asking him if he did but he didnt. GOD i love him so much. Is it wrong if a girl has sex dreams about the guys that she likes? Well i have been having these kinds of dreams ever since i told my best friend TESS that i liked him. His name is DALTON and OMG he is so cute!! Do you think it is wrong if a 15 year old would start dating a 13 year old?? cause i am 15 and he is 13. Yeah i know i go for younger men. I am one of the oldest in my class. GOD my life SUCKS when it comes to love and stuff. Okay my friend JORDYN started going out with this new guy that just started going to our school. and i kind of liked him but she didnt know that but now she is dating him and shit like that. I hate LOVE. all guys think the same of me. that i am fat and i dont have a life and shit like that but i really dont care. isnt it what is on the INSIDE that counts not the out side. If they call me fat i will just say "I'm not fat i'm just fluffy."

P.S. Thanks for listening guys.

XOXO
Amanda Rachel

No comments: