Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday March 6, 2009

Sorry I have wrote in a long time i have been busy doing my MS Studies Project. I am so sudical this week i. i tried to talk to this one guy that i liked but he was having a bad week cause this other guy cussed him out and i really felt bad for him. well i have just found out that i just failed my resent English test i made an F on it and that doesnt sound like me at all and the reason why i failed it was because i was doing a baby project for 3 test grades and it kept me up all night the 2 nights i had it. I now know that i am not having kids well i am in high school. but i have a lack of sleep so i thinks why i failed it but i am going to ask if i can take it over and i almost failed my math, computer, and science test too!!! Cant you just KILL me NOW!!!!

xoxo
Amanda Rachel

No comments: