Saturday, January 31, 2009

LIFE (wrote this along time ago)

ok you know those movies that you see that there is one guy or one girl that doesnt find her one true love and they grow old and never have Sex and live with 20 cats. Well i may be one of them i cant stand it all my friends they have someone that they love but me no so to all that live by me i'm single and so i just want someone to love me beside my parents and friends i want someone to talk to ad they tell me that they love me!!! God i feel so stupid!!! Last night this one guy that i really like i told him i liked him and he doesnt like me. He told my best friend Laura that he liked her but they dont even know each other and Laura is still in love with her ex-boyfriend. Well I cryed for like a half hour. So when I was crying i thought to my self I am going to be single for 40 years and not have a date! God I am so stupid!! I dont have a prince charming at all!! Well sorry Edward I know you still want to go out with me i just cant cause you live so far away and your mom hates me like shit! And i feel like shit!!!


Amanda Rachel

No comments: