Saturday, January 31, 2009

GuEsS wHaT!!!! (Friday, November 21)

you know what i hate is that people are saying that their one thing when they are really something else. My one friends (you know that one girl that i am always talking about on here)well she tells everyone that she is EMO and that she has always been like that since birth but thats not true.In the FUCKING sixth grade you were a prep and you can ask the hole school about that.When you first met me you wanted be just like me cause i was EMO i was like in the fifth grade cause i fucking moved down to this hell hole(sorry Lydia luv you) I turned Emo cause i just didnt like it down here and i still am you are a copy cat or as i put it a poser!!!! and a lier!!!!BITCH PLEASE dont give me all that bull shit you give everyone else!!!


AmAnDa RaChEl

p.s. No one likes you!!!!!1

No comments: