Saturday, January 31, 2009

cant stand it anymore (Sunday, January 4)

i cant stand this girl anymore she keeps calling me but i dont answer it anymore when ever its her. i cant tell her that i cant hang out with her it would wreck me reputation at school. she is the only one in her group i am no were near her in mine. all of my friends that i hang out with are the people that were the tight pants and have the cool emo and goth clothes. i am the only raver at my school ( i think) and the girl that keeps calling is in the "I DONT TAKE SHOWERS AND I SMELL LIKE A DEAD FISH" I cant be seen with her and i dont even like her she thinks she is in the same group with me but she is not. I am in the Emo/Goth/Punk/Rave group.well she is getting on my nevers and i just want to let her know if she is reading this or if she is so stupid that she doesnt know this or the other blogs that i have wrote about you i will tell you this and i will say this once and only once.I Fucking Dont LikeYou Stop Talking To Me On Myspace and At School.


xoxoxoxo
Amanda Rachel
P.S I Hate Can You Not Tell!!!

No comments: