Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wednesday Oct. 22

ok lets see what happened today.Lets just skip to Lunch. I was the only girl at my table today cause my bestest friend Lydia was at the doc. all day today i was so loney that i was sad and i was really pissed off this morning cause of someone that i really dont like. she keept bugging me before school even started and stuff saying "i have a pack of smokes in my purse and i drank like five cans of beer last night" That is a bunch of fucking BULLSHIT!!!!! Yeah I said it BULLSHIT!!!! I can drink more than you and I can hold down my alcohol and smoke more than you bitch ok I will say this once again "Leave me the FUCK ALONE!!! God can you go make other peoples life miserable cause my life is FUCKING great!!!!!! Oh and another thing YOUR NOT FUCKING POPULAR I FUCKING LIED ABOUT THAT BITCH!!!!

Love Amanda Rachel

No comments: