Friday, January 30, 2009

Tuesday Oct. 21

ok today i got up and took a shower like everyone else does and got ready for school. When i got their i was ok pretty happy but then i saw someone that i really dont like cause what she fucking did to me and what she does lies all the time to everyone so i got really pissed and it changed my fucking mood. So i went to first period and watched the news cause their was like only 6-15 people in my class today cause everyone went on a field trip, but anyways so my day was fine intill i remember that i hate school. like everyday i sit with my good friend Lyida and we talk about everything caise we are the only two girls at our table. so we were talking wbout that one friend "that takes all of our friends and steel them away from us trying to be who she is not" dont you guys hate it that peole really do that well it is with me which pisses me off the worst than anything. so we were talking about her and the guy she is with. well it turned out that the guy that she is with is really the guy that i like and i known him longer than she has and now they say that their in love WTF we are too young to be in "fucking love" so i told him everything that she tells me and he didnt believe me at all and so he tells her and she fucking calls me and starts yelling at me and i fucking tell her all the shit she said she stop the romors about meshe fucking didnt she made them fucking worst. I FUCKING HATE YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!

Love Amanda Rachel


No comments: