Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today: January 31, 2010

I wake up today from the worst dream ever!!!
It started off with me working at the theatre booth
for our fundraiser that we are doing. So this one girl
that I know and hate comes up to me and says that
Nick isn't in love with any more and is in love with her.
So I said that can't be we love each other alot and she
goes no he is just saying that. Well I started fo cry I grab
my things and run into the bathroom intil lunch is over.
I walk into my 3rd block class and my teacher takes me
out in to the hall and ask me what is wrong and I say nothing.
So the class went on and then came 4th block and as had after
school practice with the girl that told me this. Daniel who is a good
friend give me the biggest hug and said if was going fo be alright.
He said that TJ told every body in 4th bolck about what happened.
At first i was mad and I then thought they were my family and I love
them. But that still didn't help me at all. I was still crying cause I couldn't
believe what she said to me.
I then woke up crying.
This is one of the worst dreams I ever had.

No comments: